The Youth/Young Adult minister is someone who can help others develop stronger relationships with one another and a stronger walk with God.
• Develop bible-based lesson plans for all youth that helps prepare them as they grow in their relationship with God
• Work with young adults to develop lessons that meet today’s challenges
• Plan outings/activities for each age group that encourages fellowship and builds relationships
• Fill in when needed as teacher, minister, song leader, etc.
• Be present in local schools getting to know students and staff
• Become active in Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) and other school organizations
• Develop and challenge the young men and women to become active leaders in the church
• Education – B.S. degree
• Married with children
• Prior experience working in youth programs and/or work with young adults
• Bilingual (English/Spanish)
• Family local to Arkansas
• Small town experience
Salary: We are a small congregation looking to grow with the help of a youth minister who has a vision of building a youth program. Salary will be around 40K. The church does have a beautiful 3-bedroom home with a large yard to raise kids and to hold events.